' the He-Ka-Wi

September 07, 2004

Technically challenged

I've been trying to "tweak" this blog the way I'd like but have not been very successful with it. Also I would like to post pictures of my "wanderings" but the camera I've been using really bites. I need to bump up the megapixels and go to a 5+ megapixel camera. Until then, I guess it'll be text for a while.
I've gone on a a couple of "drives" since the last posting and I am expecting the pictures from them soon. Until then ...

:: posted by Angel, 10:37 AM

1 Love sent:

nationwide car insurance
car insurance rate
tesco car insurance
buy car insurance online
usaa car insurance
online car insurance rate
instant car insurance quote
in car insurance
buy car insurance online
car
insurance philadelphia

norwich union car insurance
antique car insurance
budget car insurance
car insurance coverage
compare car insurance rate
car insurance canada
agent car company home insurance life quote rate
fresno car insurance
geico car insurance
free car insurance quote
cheap car insurance uk
buy car insurance
buy car insurance
car insurance san diego
collector car insurance
best car insurance
car insurance
cheap car insurance quote uk
direct car insurance
antique car insurance

http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com

Random Keyword: :)
cheapest car insurance
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 PM  

Send Love